What is Coaching?
Coaching Sessions are 1-on-1 confidential, compassionate, and judgement-free conversations. You deserve a safe space to heal, connect, and explore. You deserve pleasure and mindful connections. If you're interesting in beginning a journey of sexual health, self-love, healing trauma, exploring your identity, and/or gaining tools to become a better friend, lover, or partner -- you've come to the right place. My work is centered around empowering my clients to navigate their relationships authentically with confidence, grace, and accountability.
What can I help you work through today?
My main goal is to liberate sexual prowess and educate my audience through emotional intelligence and self-awareness. I offer my coaching services as an opportunity for my clients to reclaim their sexuality. I aim to empower them in the relationships they have with themselves and others (romantically and/or platonically.) I welcome all genders, sexual orientations, body types, STI+ identities, and survivors. I want my clients to feel sexy, confident, and secure with themselves, their bodies, their decision making, and their relationships. We can explore topics like: sexuality, love, pleasure, relationships, dating styles, gender, race, class, day-to-day life, and other transformational agendas. I offer my clients this healing space to explore their freedom of self.
* Discount rates are available for LGBTQIA+, Queer, Black, Brown, POC, need-based, people with disabilities and those financially insecure due to COVID 19. Please let me know if you wish to participate in sliding-scale rates.
* I take international clients via WhatsApp or Facetime. Please reach out to schedule a session.
What's the difference between coaching and therapy?
Coaching is concerned with the future. The underlying philosophy of coaching is that you are already whole and you already have everything you need to succeed. You may just need help getting out of your own way. That’s why my job as a coach is to ask you powerful questions and serve as a sounding board to guide you towards your own inner resources. Coaching primarily focuses on the present and moving into the future whereas therapy emphasizes and dwells on the past. As a coach, I do explore my client’s background, but only so far as it’s in service of understanding how it influences their current beliefs and actions and promotes their growth.
A good coach will help you create a vision for what is possible and will work with you to formulate a plan to get there. Coaching helps you develop a new level of self-awareness but also bridges the gap to answer the question, “Okay, now what do I do about it now?!”. I ensure my clients walk away from each session with tangible steps and concrete tools, tactics, and strategies to implement.
What is your approach in coaching?
My coaching is based off of these 5 pathways to alignment that support deep transformation:
1. Exploring Needs and Values – I help my clients become conscious of their underlying needs so that their core values snap into focus. This awareness provides a blueprint for making decisions.
2. Experiencing the Moment – Whether you are facing daunting obstacles or exciting opportunities, I invite my clients to experience the present moment. As you honor the intuitive wisdom of you body, explore your emotions, and embrace resistance, you can connect with your authenticity and life force before moving into action.
3. Expanding the View – By identifying limiting beliefs, I help my clients explore and embody a wide range of viewpoints. This releases disempowering viewpoints by embracing new possibilities – and new ways of being.
4. Envisioning the Future – Together we discover new methods of visioning that help my clients learn how to open new possibilities by visualizing and creating a more compelling future.
5. Embracing the Shadow – Holding space to face the parts of your personality that you fear would not be welcomed, accepted, or loved by others. Accepting, surrendering, and releasing what no longer serves you as you step into the love you deserve. This is the practice of loving what is, and setting the shame and judgements free, so that you can be your true self.